Create Your Adventure
- Hike the Sierra; what about a few steps or miles on the Pacific Crest?
- Stroll our beautiful alpine lakes.
- World class mountain biking; remember what goes up must come down
- Cycle around the Lake; do a century!
- Run our trails; 5K? 10k? Half Marathon? Full? How about two?
- Swim the Lake; the shore or a mile across?
- Compete in a Triathlon
- Compete in the Spartan World Championships at Squaw
- Kayak; always Emerald Bay, but what about under a full moon?
- Stand up paddle board with or without yoga
- Boats, boats, boats and more boats
- Scuba dive the underwater park
- Go fish; so many lakes and rivers; did you say fly fishing?
- Take a hot air balloon ride; ahh, the sunrise; ahh, the sunset
- Cruise the Lake; drink wine and celebrate the moment
- Paraglide; a splash landing (or not) creates an unforgettable adventure
- Go bowling on rainy days
- Try to find your way out of an escape room (a bit scary)
- Horseback ride up the Mountain to experience the forest and a new view
- Downhill ski; five international mountains within 60 minutes
- Cross country ski; check out the trails from Camp Rich to Fallen Leaf Lake
- Snowshoe; Camp Rich? Spooner Lake? Both?
- Go sledding; the Adventure Park calls or buy a saucer and find your own hill
- Go snowmobiling; fly up the Mountain and catch snowflakes on your nose
- Skate; indoor? Outdoors? Heavenly Village?
- Take a photography class; capture the star-studded night sky or snap a photo of a bear
- Star gaze; test your knowledge of the ancient constellations
- Taste Craft Beers; one more tasty then the next.
- Attend local Theater; magic? Comedy? A play? Always Shakespeare in the summer
- Go to a concert; of great traveling bands-of course, but local music rocks!
- Relax in a nearby hot spring; pack the suits just in case
- Yoga; relax, breathe deeply, find your inner self
- Gamble; five casinos within 10 minutes of the Inn
Emerald Bay State Park
Hike, swim, scuba dive, kayak, or boat at this serene nature preserve that offers over 1,500 acres of natural landscapes, pristine waters and was one of the first underwater parks in the country.
The Gondola at Heavenly
Hop aboard this comfortable gondola for a 2.4-mile ride up the slopes of the Heavenly Ski Resort and enjoy panoramic views of Carson Valley, Desolation Wilderness and Lake Tahoe any time of the year.
Place your bets with table games like Blackjack, Craps, and 3-Card Poker, try out hundreds of slots and video poker machines, or visit the sports book to bet on your favorite teams at this top Lake Tahoe casino.